Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Meet the Engineer and his Buildables



The information. No accent on this one today.




  • His sentry is complicated, so I'm afraid you'll have to look at it to get the parts. Besides, you're better off making your own version. Mine doesn't really look like it.


  • Dispenser is two 2 x 1 bricks, a 2 x 1 studded tile (I really think that isn't the real wording for it) and a 1 x 1 switch piece. Again, I didn't make mine too complicated and there's probably more you can do to make it better.


  • I went through 4 different glove colors, and I finally went with yellow. Not really interesting, just filling up space.


  • My plan for these TF2 LEGO guys was to make them all out of default pieces, but I eventually gave up on that after I tried making the soldier. The engineer is one of the few remaining 'figs without a single custom part. Shotgun doesn't count. :P


  • This is probably the most final version of the engineer unless I decide to paint his construction cap yellow. There's a slight chance of me changing his head, but I might just add some stubble. Not sure how, without making it look crappy. Give me your ideas in the comment box or on my e-mail mentioned in the last post.


  • His weapons were his BrickArms M47 shotgun, BrickArms M23 and a LEGO wrench which is massive.


Man that was a long list of information. Pictures!





I once did a version of this picture where he was running after a red dispenser, but I fixed it the next day.













Just a little note, I've figured out my schedule for the blog.


I'll do one team member a day, giving each one some information on how I made them and some little notes. You know, if you want to comment, then comment. Getting kind of lonely here. :C




1 comment:

admin said...

Team Fortress 2 benzeri oyunlar için tıklayın: : team fortress 2 benzeri oyunlar