Monday, December 10, 2007

Meet the Scout

ZE INFORMATIONZ!




  • This is not the final version, but it's close to it. The final final version will have some paint jobs done to give him some sort of short sleeves, and will have grey pants.
  • Bat's made out of a lightsaber piece mixed with a 1 x 1 cylinder type piece.
  • Shotgun's a Stikfas pirate gun, which seems to work well.
  • His pistol is a BrickArms M23 pistol, but I unfortunately forgot to take a picture of it.







My plan for this is to have one of each team member every few days. After that's all done, I'll make one huge post with all of them in it, including a desktop wallpaper with them as a group like that one famous picture of them together. I'm going to go by team colors, so first BLU then RED. These are currently not for sale, but if you want I could provide a list of what objects you would need to make them yourself. Thanks for reading.

-Dean

1 comment:

Dean said...

Testing comments, over and out.