Thursday, December 13, 2007

Meet the Soldier

Last BLU team member, then red after my one-day holiday. I want to get this done before Christmas, which shouldn't be hard. Another week until it's all finished. :3


Soldat d'infos! (Soldier's informations in Français)


  • I never thought I would ever do the soldier, but it turns out I did. He was the first person I ever put a custom decal/paper on in the TF2 crew.

  • His head is cut in half with a kitchen knife. Don't ask.

  • His rocket launcher is a BrickArms RPG-7 with a 1 x 1 cylinder attached, as well as one of those flat, small umbrella-like thingy pieces.

  • His jacket is a Minifig Customization Network (Which I will refer to as MCN from this point on) short tunic template which I edited myself.

  • Helmet's something I ordered off of eBay as some kind of Japanese war set, but you can also order them from BrickArms.
  • Shotgun's a BrickArms M47. His shovel would be a LEGO shovel with a shortened handle, but I don't have one, so I demand you imagine he does.







One day break, then it's the medic.

No comments: