Monday, December 10, 2007

What's Up

No LEGO as of yet. Intro first.

Name's Dean, 16 and I still play with LEGO. I have many interests in customizing anything, from pimping my bike to making parks in Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 through 7 to creating maps for Half-Life 2. I've played all games of the Half-Life and Half-Life 2 series, including the episodes, I've played Team Fortress Classic, Team Fortress 2, both Gold Source and Source versions of Counter-Strike and Day of Defeat, I've played that sexgasmic game Portal, and tons and tons of mods. That's about as big an intro you'll get, unfortunately. Oh, and if you ever want to meet me my e-mail's drdeandarko186@gmail.com and I'm often on TF2 as $olid Gold Fever, and sometimes as Gluehead or DrDean. I have other games other than Source engine games such as both PS2 and PC versions of Battlefield 2, I have all Silent Hill games to date, Resident Evil II, Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil: Outbreak. I also own all of the Tony Hawk games to date except ones after American Wasteland, since any Tony Hawk game without a park editor is retarded. Most of my games in my rather large game stash are first person shooters. I have some old classics like Red Faction, and Project Snowblind which is really good but there's only a few people online, GoldenEye: 007 for the N64 which is my favorite game of all time, GoldenEye Rogue Agent which isn't that good, except for the multiplayer and some other James Bond 007 games.

That was a big intro, me thinks.

Now on to TF2. If you've even been playing with toys in the late '80s and early '90s, then you should know what LEGO is. It's those little building blocks of life that we all played with and loved, until we eventually ate and or stepped on one with our bare socks. If you've ever been included with the multiplayer of the PC within the past 9 years, you should know what Team Fortress is.

During this blog's probably short life will be the process of me showing you guys, the readers, the progress of my Team Fortress 2 LEGO minifigs. I was, as far as I know, the first one to produce these and since I've launched them, I've seen 3 others after me which I think are copyers and are just jealous of my super-sexy meatball sandwich. I have no idea why I said meatball. Anywho, enjoy your brief stay on this sexy meatball sandwich blog and I'll be seeing you around.

No comments: